Sunday, April 02, 2006

I have the next two years of my life figured out.


It's official. I drank the Kool Aid. I had a fabulous time at Kellogg, and realized what a great fit it is for me. It was a jam-packed agenda of lots of rah rah stuff, mini classes, etc., and a good bit of drinking. I met some fabulously interesting people, both current students and admits.

I am so happy and at peace. And excited. So very excited.

Best wishes and good luck to everyone with their debating and decisions!

8 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

so its kellogg for sure, hunhh :) Good luck there, you will have a great time. Let's hope I can join you in the fun :)

6:54 AM  
Blogger MBA Jackass said...

you probably did see me - i'm staying anonymous on my blog but you can always email me or pop up on yahoo messenger (mbajackass) to get my real name...or maybe you prefer the mystery. :)

in terms of 1515 hinman, i don't think my windows face the alley because it's like a semicircular arrangement of 3 windows that jut out from the window. i'm thinking it's a courtyard-facing thing.

2:07 PM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

Congratulations!! Kellog Rocks- atleast based on all the bloggers comments I have read so far. Best of Luck!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger qzoink said...

Is it ok if I post the pics on my blog?

11:16 PM  
Blogger qzoink said...

What's your email address? Mine's qzoink@gmail.com

7:43 PM  
Blogger BigAppleNosh said...

Hey girl, where are the updates?? =o)

9:44 AM  
Blogger MBA Cutie said...

Hey!

No new blogs in a while! are you travelling?

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home