Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Psssst.... Stanford. Remember me?

As each day passes it looks as though my b-school decision is more and more final... and thankfully I'm quite pleased with it.

Stanford has yet to even show the slightest hint of interest, which leads me to believe at this point that I will likely end up without interview, and a ding. I'm disappointed, as I invested a TON of time in my Stanford app (2x more than any other school), so would at least like to know I was given some consideration. Still, c'est la vie.

All things considered, I think Kellogg will actually be the right fit for me. Touchy feely, friendly people, a raucous parody band (OMG I CAN'T WAIT), laid-back, fun students.... bring it.

There's really no other b-school related news from me. I've more-or-less given up on a Stanford interview, and I'll hear about Tuck in a couple weeks...

Bon chance, everyone! Any other Kellogg admits out there? Going to DAK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home