Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A little background on me

I'm a new addition to the BW forums/MBA blogging scene. I have a "regular" blog, but given that I have nothing but b-school on the brain these days, I am enjoying "joining" this community. (Apparently I am also "enjoying" excessive use of "quotation marks." Be assured I am not making the annoying gesture that goes with them. But I thought about it.)

I will soon be celebrating my 25th birthday, between the Tuck and Stanford announce dates, in fact. In the meantime, I am chugging along, feeling my heart stop beating every. time. I. get. an. email, and am in most other ways a typical b-school applicant.

In that I am late to the game, I have not told my amusing (but typical) stories of late night essay-writing, begging recommenders to submit more than 20 minutes before the deadline, and practicing pithy answers to, "Well, one example of when I failed is..." I look forward to the day when many of us can come together over beers, either at admit weekends or orientation weeks, and share our war stories.

In the meantime... who are you? Where are you applying? What's going on in your head these days?

4 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

You should come out with us when I am in NYC in April! Bring the consultant boys...

4:25 PM  
Blogger brownoski said...

Congrats on K, hope you're prepared for some cold weather!

4:10 AM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

Congratulations on Kellog!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

Congratulations on Kellog!!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home