Sunday, March 19, 2006

Anxiety turns to butterflies

The last couple of weeks I have been buzzing with an equal amount of energy as I had the months before, however my anxiety has turned to excitement. Hooray. Now making decisions about when/where to attend as opposed to "if" to attend is a very welcome blessing.

In other news, all of my friends who applied have been admitted to at least one school they really wanted to go to, which is AWESOME. Two good friends are going to Day at Kellogg with me, others have been to Stanford, HBS admit weekends... and one is potentially going to Wharton. Fantastic. I am so happy for my friends. :)

In other news, I am very very tired of recovering from my throat surgery. I would post pictures of it, but nice girls don't post pictures of their surgery wounds. Ick. Needless to say, I'm on a steady diet of ice cream and milkshakes, and although it sounds like a little slice of heaven, I have never craved salty crunch forbidden foods more in my life. (Or booze!!) Staying home on St. Patty's Day with my DVD player instead of drinking my weight in beer is... well, truly an atrocity. But I will find a way to make up for it, you can be sure of that.

Hmm. This is clearly a pointless, meaningless, Tylenol-with-Codeine induced brain dump. Enjoy, and look forward to meeting many of you at admitted student weekends, admitted student meet-ups in NY, or at Blogapalooza in a few weeks.

P.S. Can anyone verify if McDonalds is doing Shamrock Shakes this year? The one thing my post-surgery heart desires, and it looks as if they have discontinued them! It is a TRAVESTY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home